Join us at the Resource Management Global Symposium for a highly interactive event comprised of keynote topics, panel sessions, breakouts and networking opportunities for all those interested in the resource management discipline. The second annual Resource Management Global Symposium builds on the foundations made during our inaugural Symposium in 2018. A tightening labor market, in addition to continued pressure for delivering high quality and cost-effective services and products, make getting the right person with the right skills in the right place at the right time essential. In addition to professional and consulting services and enterprise/IT organizations, the 2019 program will also address the resource management needs of product development teams.
To register, enter your information then click the Pay Now PayPal link below. Pricing details below include early bird savings and team discounts:
- $1,149 per person
- Early bird discounts: Registration per person is $949 through May 30; $1,049 through July 31. Registration is full price thereafter.
- RMCP®s receive an additional 5% discount. RMCP®s must register in the Resource Center in order to receive this additional discount. Click here to login to the Resource Center and register.
- Team discounts are also available. Registrations must all be made at the same time to qualify for the discounts. Pricing will be based on the then current price available on the RMGS 2019 website, and the team discount may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts. The more people you send, the more you save! Teams of 4-10 save 15%, teams of 11+ save 20%. To receive your team discount, send your request or questions to email@example.com with the following information: name, title, company, email address, phone number you can be reached at during 8 am – 5 pm EST, and how many people you intend to register. An RMI representative will contact you to discuss and help you get your team registered.
- If you have special needs and might need help with mobility, dietary, etc. please email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The RMI reserves the right to refuse registrations from any entity or individual the RMI in its sole discretion is in conflict with the mission and goals of the Resource Management Global Symposium.
If cancellation is received prior to July 1, 2019: full refund less $200 transaction fee; from July 1, 2019 – August 15, 2019: 50% refund; if received August 15, 2019 or later* – no refund. All fees will be forfeited. Registrants are responsible for cancelling their own travel and hotel reservations.
*Due to conference arrangements that must be confirmed well in advance, the RMI cannot refund any portion of the registration fee for any cancellations received August 15, 2019 or later.