It’s time to share your story…
We are now accepting speaker applications for the 2019 Resource Management Global Symposium. Don’t miss your chance to share your expertise at the industry’s premier resource management event. Speakers must represent one of the three target audiences for the symposium: 1) professional and consulting services; 2) enterprise/IT teams; 3) product development organizations. Additionally, we are looking for industry professionals who can share best practices, practical experiences of RM implementations/functions, and specific results from their resource management activities. Applications from PSA/PPM or RPM providers/vendors will not be considered. The RMI will have sole discretion of determining which speaker applications are accepted. The RMI is seeking content on the following priority topics:
- Next-generation resource management
- Capacity planning
- Effective skills database designs and management approaches
- Staffing / project allocation methodologies
- Skills development and planning
- Employee engagement strategies
- Use of PSA/PPM tools
- Cross-functional perspectives of running RM operations
- Resource Management Office build-outs and implementations
- Governance, metrics, KPIs, reporting and results
- Case studies whereby excellence in RM is linked to better outcomes e.g. improved project performance, better services, improved products, etc.
There are a limited number of speaking opportunities. To submit a proposal, fill out the Call for Speakers form below. All submissions will be reviewed by the RMI and those chosen will be contacted via email.
The Call for Speakers runs through April 1, 2019. If you have any questions on submitting a proposal or if you are not interested in speaking but would like to suggest a topic let us know at email@example.com.